Friday, January 8, 2010

Inquiring Minds Want to Know


(Here is a pic of Topher hiding out from the paparazzi.)


This post is dedicated to those questions I've received via e-mail, facebook, meetings at church, grocery stores and cupcake establishments.

Question #1
When and where are you moving and have you found a house yet?
As of today, our buyers are still looking for someone to buy their home before they can purchase ours. They have many, many lookers and feel confident it will happen this spring which means we hopefully have until the end of school before we have to move. We won't be doing much looking until they sell. In the mean while, I have a little more time to really de-junk and get organized before a probable move this spring or summer. Ah, the joy of New Year resolutions.

Question #2
How is Brett's job going?
Things are looking really positive. Hallelujah. 2010 promises to be a good year!

Question #3
What ever happened to your car?
Our beloved mini-van was pronounced totaled. The insurance money covered the price of a look a like only without a few of the bells and whistles. I was one spoiled chick driving around this town with a navigation system. I am now forced to ask directions and sad to say, have made one to many u-turns to places I really should know how to get to by now, including my sisters house in Provo!

Miss Sarah is still annoyed about the accident. She has a small permanent seat belt burn on her chest but has enjoyed a few quality hours with a massage therapist to work on her shoulders and neck. She is a more cautious driver even though she was not at fault, which is a blessing in the long run.

Question#4
Where's my Christmas Card?
Due to the happenings in my life when I wrote about adventure we decided to forgo our annual Christmas card and focus on preparing ourselves for an eminent move. As the mailbox overflowed with cards and holiday wishes from so many friends near and far I started to feel really bad about not reciprocating their sentiments and decided at the last minute that I could not in good conscience skip out on something I get so much joy in doing. The next day at church I ran into my friend Michelle and challenged her to a fierce battle of arm wrestling in hopes of getting her to snap a few photos of my crew. So right there in the foyer, between Sacrament meeting and Young Women, I took her down and won a ten minute photo shoot at an undisclosed location. Thanks for going easy on me, M. It was totally worth it, wouldn't you say?

If you are on our Christmas card list, look for a card from our bunch coming with much love and well wishes to you sometime before Valentine's Day! If you'd like one and I don't have your address shoot me an e-mail and I'll see what I can do.

And finally! Question # 5
Edward or Jacob?
Edward of course. It was always Edward;)

Thanks to all for your kind words and prayers. They have been felt and are much appreciated.

6 comments:

Ada's Girl said...

Now everybody should be up to date. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Who would think that such a skinny little girl like you could be such an arm-wrestling champion? Someone should have warned me. ;)

Love you! So glad things are going well!

The Stanley's said...

Great post! But Edward???
:)

Blue said...

:-)

Carrie said...

Thanks for filling us in! I'm glad you have a bit more time. I am anxious to see the new pictures and as you know very jealous. I so want Michelle to take some pictures for us sometime.

I agree, Edward all the way.

P.S. I can't get over how much I love that picture of Topher! Classic! You have got to blow that up and frame it. It's too good.

Kristin said...

Question #5 made me smile. If Jacob were even a consideration for you, I think we would need to re-evaluate our friendship! Ha, ha...j/k