Sunday, January 3, 2010

Miracles



D& C 84:88

We, living at the residence of Comfy Chaos, have witnessed some mighty miracles this last year!

Here are a few things I've learned that I wish to share:

1.There are blessings to paying tithing. Of this I have no doubt. They are not always financial but come with the peace of knowing that if you've faithfully done your part, the Lord will take care of you.

2. Sincere prayer- written, thought or spoken has power beyond all comprehension.

3. There is no one single person insignificant to the Lord. We are all his children and he is mindful of you and even little o' me in East Millcreek.

Happy New Year to you all!

(Thanks for the angel, M. It will find a little spot in my home to remind me of the constant miracles I encounter each and every day.)

4 comments:

Blue said...

i've been hoping for an update. you WILL let me know if you have one, right?!
♥ you!

Claudia said...

Update for Blue:

We don't have to move quite as soon as we thought. And if and when we do move, you can bet it won't be too far!

My search is on hold and things are looking rosy.

I will call you soon!

Carrie said...

We have witnessed similar miracles as well out in our neck of the woods. Happy New Year!

Love that angel too!

Kristin said...

Beautifully said and I feel the same way, as we have been a witness of that as well. We had another miracle happen to us over the weekend and when I am more emotionally stable to talk about it, I will share it with you. Glad you made it home safe.