Monday, January 4, 2010

A recap of what we've been up to beginning with: Christmas Eve

Over the river and through the woods to Grandmothers house we drove...


Here is our lovely Lisey showing off her snow baby ornament on Grandma's tree. There is one for every grandchild. The kids love looking at them and telling which one belongs to whom.

There was the traditional reading of the nativity featuring our very own...


Mary and Joseph


an Angel


a very cute but dangerous Shepard (his long staff was flying everywhere)


and Kings and Wise Men who traveled afar.


There were angel voices singing


and the quite successful playing of the bells thanks to our highly experienced conductor.


Ring out wild bells!



There was fierce competitive gift grabbing with our 2nd annual "Left, Right Gift Exchange"


Christmas cheer abounded

and fun was had by all.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for making our night so joyous!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

A perfect recap of your awesome Christmas Eve! I love the very big pictures. I am too lazy to take the time to figure it out and do it, but I sure love the way it looks.

Kerri said...

Funny blogging coincidence...My Google Reader brought up your blog as a recommendation, and when I saw the pictures of your kids, I thought they looked really familiar but couldn't place them. Then I saw the video of your daughter and figured it out! My little Kate takes from Bridget too and played on the same recital.

Anyway, I just thought that was fun. Your kids are darling and so talented.

Ada's Girl said...

Love your pictures. They came out so much better than mine.
I admit that Christmas Eve is on the top of my list of family activities. This year was no exception. It was a wonderful night.