Sunday, August 30, 2009

We survived the 1st week of school

and celebrated with some of these baby's ...


Six kids at five different schools left my head spinning just a little. Mounds and mounds of forms and repetitive paperwork makes me wonder if they might not benefit from some sort of computer data base. Save a few trees in the process for goodness sakes!

Everyone is off to good start though and we are slowly but surely getting into a routine. We've had lots of big changes around here and are anticipating many more. In the meantime we are savoring every minute of our weekend and enjoying some of the simple joys of life, one of which is a little beauty called a cupcake.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Those look tasty! 5 different schools! I thought I had everybody beat when I had 4. Crazy, I know! Have a great week!

Carrie

Ada's Girl said...

You survived! Yea.

Kristin said...

I will definitely be making a date with "so cupcake" when I come up there in a few weeks! So fun to talk to you the other night!
xoxo