Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is...

...a husband who gets up before I do to shovel our oh, so steep driveway on a cold winter day. He also bought 3 mini shovels and taught our boys the art of shoveling.




...waking up Monday morning and finding ALL of Sunday nights dishes done. Brett does this daily with the help of his girls when they are not off at a dance lesson or heavenly engaged in homework or practice.



It's easy to love and snuggle your own kids, but Brett has a soft spot when it comes to babies, nieces and nephews. Here he is making up some sort of silly lullaby for sweetie pie Julia.



We call this his Remington Steel look! Go ahead Crystal, I dare you to say something. Ha! He fills my car with gas and twirls me around the kitchen. I could go on and on. Clearly, I am spoiled. I totally adore this man. So grateful he's mine.



6 comments:

Brett Nielson said...

Unbelievable! Thanks for the tribute! You are still my best girl!

Carrie said...

Awwww! That was so sweet! Love you both!

Ada's Girl said...

Beautiful. He's great and so are you! You deserve each other. The wonderful couple!

Melissa said...

What a great example the both of you are on how a couple loves and helps each other.

Thanks for sharing!

Crystal said...

All I have to say is.... he missed a spot on those dishes!! LOL! J/k J/k! I love Brett too and he will always be my version of what a life size ken doll would look like:)

katherine said...

I am sooooooooooo lucky to have a Dad like you! Thank you for everything you have done for me it is such a great blessing. I love you to infinity and beyond!! Thanks a ton.

Your Daughter,
Katherine