Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day


I love my country. I love voting day. I love that I can go out and cast a ballot reflecting my convictions. I have neighbors on both sides of me that have opposing views. Only in America can we have meaningful, lasting friendships that aren't threatened by political preferences.

Regardless of how things turn out I know that the everyday choices I make and the values I teach my children will be a reflection of what I know to to be right and true.

I pray for all those who are elected that they can make good decisions that will benefit the citizens of this great country.


God Bless America!

4 comments:

Ada's Girl said...

Amen. Let our prayers always be for our country and its leaders.

Anonymous said...

I add my AMEN too! I was on the verge of tears with gratitude that I live where I can be heard.

Carrie said...

My sticker says, "I'm a Georgia Voter," on a Georgia Peach. I thought about taking a picture of me today too with my sticker!

Anonymous said...

thats so pretty may the best man win!