Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Concertino in CM, III -Vandall



It is wet, cold and snowy here in Utah. I thought I'd share this little concerto to brighten up our day. We are so proud of Matthew and his love and passion for music. His confidence makes us laugh. I don't think he knows the meaning of the word nervous. Sometimes when he plays he gets so into the music you think he might fall right off the bench. Other times it comes so natural his eyes wander around aimlessly. Props to his big sis Analisa for accompanying him and sacrificing a little bit of her social life to practice and perform with him. They are so cute together. I love these kids!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZA Matthew!!!!! You are a clasical ROCKSTAR!! I LOVE these kids too! Tia Moni is so proud of you!

Blue said...

just nothing but WOW. WOW Matthew! Okay, I'm going to resist the urge to bemoan my own son's lack of interest in music of any kind, and just appreciate both kids for their own unique WOWness. I'd love to hear Matthew play in person someday. He's fantastic.

Way to go.

Carrie said...

Fantastic! That little handsome boy is so talented. Analisa is such a great sis. I love those kids too!

Ada's Girl said...

Wow! How did we miss this concert? That's great.

Daisie said...

HOLY COW HE IS GREAT!! Claudia, you guys have the most talented kids!! How long has he been taking lessons??? I'm in awe!!

Kristin said...

You must be one proud mama! He has a real talent there. I want to get my Joseph started pretty soon. I think he is ready. Loved talking to you today!!

The Stanley's said...

I enjoyed seeing your latest posts. You are a talented and busy family. Isn't it wonderful! We were happy to see you all this past weekend!