Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Day

I awoke to a telephone call from some of my favorite people singing Las MaƱanitas/Happy Birthday all the way from Oklahoma. A few minutes later I stumbled on to my computer where I was flooded with sweet messages and well wishers from near and far. If there was ever a reason to have a Facebook, that would be it. I have spent the day surrounded by my kids and handsome hubby, just the way I like it! Thank you to all for your sweet texts, phone calls and messages. I am truly blessed beyond measure!

xoxo, me

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Claudia! I have thought of you all day. Yes, I would like to say 39 forever, but that is just not going to be the case for me. Yikes! You look great in your braces, by the way!
Love you!
Carrie :)

Ada's Girl said...

Happy Birthday dear daughter. We love you. And by the way...39 is not bad. No one would ever guess it. You look more like your girl's big sister!

Anonymous said...

love you Miss C!

Can't wait to play!

Daisie said...

LOVE the pictures! You still look like you're in your twenties, you lucky girl!! You're beautiful--braces and all!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday!

Brett Nielson said...

Life with you is great at any age!