Tuesday, November 3, 2009

favorite things

Photobucket
One of my favorite things about the holidays is the chance it gives us to step out and greet our neighbors.

Photobucket
To do something nice for someone else...

Photobucket
To be silly,carefree and creative and show my kids that I can be fun too...

Photobucket
To hang out with some of my favorite people...

Photobucket
And eat yummy food and share stories of embarrassing moments...

Photobucket
To watch Uncle Funky make silly poses and listen to his crazy talk of settling for being a ministering angel and blah, blah, blah...

Photobucket
And most of all, to watch my beautiful nieces and nephews and sisters and kids...

Photobucket
make fun, lasting memories...

Photobucket
together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having us all over! It was fun even though I was grumpy! AND thank you for not posting any pictures of me!!

Love you!

Carrie said...

Great pictures! You are so fun to dress up. I have a witch hat and cape I wear every year. It's something. I like your costume better, though. :)

Deon said...

Happy Halloween! It looks like you had a great time. Everybody looks great!