Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sister Love

Today I had the pleasure of hanging out pool side with these lovely ladies (plus Jody). From left to right, my gorgeous sisters Marisa, Crystal, and in the arm of her handsome hubby, Moni. Since I know any one one of these three gals would have disowned me if I were to post swimsuit pics of them I decided to steal these off of their facebook pages instead. Yes Crystal, I know you love me. But seriously, they are the best! And I love them, each and every one.
even her...

We missed you Cristina! 

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You're so lucky to have so many sisters. That has to be so fun! Hey, I was hoping to see you all at the pool!!!

katherine said...

Ha,Ha! Mom your funny.

Crystal said...

Hold on (wiping tear away from eye) oh wait (mascara running), ok now..... YES INDEED I LOVE YOU!!!!
I really am such a lucky girl to have such great examples in my life such as you! For some odd reason I feel like busting into song....."we are fam-i-ly, oh oh oh, I got all my sistas with me...lalala" LOL! Love you Clau, for more reasons than not posting those swimsuit pics!


side note- It's funny that you posted this becasue just Saturday I told Moni as we were walking through Walmart how smart I was too pick you guys as my sisters in heaven! XOXOXOX