Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our 4th

This years Fourth of July was extra special because my beautiful momma came for the weekend from Oklahoma. We barbecued at Crystal's as we watched clips of Michael Jackson videos (more on that another day (wipe tear)). Sarah was with us until just before we took these pictures. She headed off to the stadium early in hopes of meeting the infamous Jonas Brothers, which come to find out she DID (more on that later, too). Crystal and Omar were gracious enough to tend all the little boys so we could go to the Stadium of Fire. They camped out in the parking lot and had their own fun adventure. Jon and Kate +8 have nothing on these 6 little guys. Ha! We had a magical time but most of all just enjoyed being together. 



6 comments:

katherine said...

That was the best mom, THANKS!!!!!

Brett Nielson said...

It's true. We have the funnest times with our family!

Anonymous said...

ooh! I love your collages.

speaking of fun, we need to plan the annual Lehnardt/Nielson canyon cookout.

Crystal said...

Awesome post!It really was a great and fun Fourth of July! I'm glad we got to spend it together and that our wonderful Mother was here to join in all the festivities. We all know their is no one more proud to be an American then her ;) Thanks for coming over and BBQing and chatting about MJ with us ( boy I didn't realize how much we all loved MJ and his music, great memories)I'm trying to get over the fact that Sarah met and took pictures with the JoBros! Lucky girl! Omar and I so had a handle on our three sets of twins:) I have some great pictures I will have to share with you taken by me and not the paparazzi;) Can't wait for our summer camping trip! More magical memories to come!

Carrie said...

I got a sneak peak from Grandma on Sarah and Katherine's encounter with the Jonas Brothers! Shhh- I won't tell. You can share it in your next post.:)
Those collages are so cool. Perfect for a scrapbook page. Happy 4th! Love you guys!

Melissa said...

Wow what fun!! Betcha your mom was just as excited to see the kids as they were to see her. All fun times when all can be together