Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our Favorite Guy

Yesterday this handsome guy took time off of work to take Katherine, our niece Ariana and our dear friends Celia and Emma and myself to the Temple to do baptisms. As I sat watching each young girl be baptized and confirmed I noticed the way he gently patted their head or the smile and and hug he gave as they rose out of the water. So gentle and tender. Yet as he spoke the words of the prayers there was power and conviction. I was amazed. He makes us laugh like no other and is a constant source of strength to each one us. I love him with all my heart. So glad he's ours.




2 comments:

Melissa said...

He truly is a great guy Claudia!

Crystal said...

Brett you make me laugh! How about next time we get together I teach how to play some hoops! LOL! That was a great story! I think he is a pretty great guy as well! Love ya!