Friday, July 9, 2010

mo' please

You may have seen some very cool Billboards over the last few years with inspirational sayings like the one with a picture of a 9-11 firefighter and the message When others ran out, he rushed in. Courage. Pass it on. I remember the very first time I laid eyes on one of these. I drove home and told Brett all about it. I thought it was so awesome that someone would put time and money into putting something out there not only worth reading but thought provoking as well. It turns out the people behind it from The Foundation For A Better Life do tv-spots as well! Click the link and pick any one. They are beautiful!

Thanks to a few people we know in the biz, our three little "orphan boys" were able to participate in an upcoming spot ...

Remember Oliver? The message is about manners and saying please and thank you. The boys had a blast getting into character pretending to eat cold porridge. After the shoot we drove straight to the pool and let them dive in, head first!











4 comments:

Blue said...

it's official. no matter what they're wearing, or how badly they may need a wash, it is impossible for your boys to be anything other than adorable.

Carrie said...

Oh my cute little dirty boys!

Melissa said...

How fun for them!!! I said it before and I'll say it again...so much talent the Nielson family has!

Daisie said...

Oh my gosh! If those are the best looking orphan boys I've ever seen!!