Wednesday, April 7, 2010

music man strikes again

In case you haven't heard, our little music lover is featured in this months The Friend. I wrote about how this experience came to be last April here. It's hard to believe that was a whole year ago. Time flies when you're having fun! While a few things have changed with Matthew since then, such as a shift in his front tooth and a few added inches in height, his love and passion for music remain the same. You can also follow the link on the church website to get a peak at the experience on video.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was reading through the Friend the other day and came upon the article. I had forgotten that experience was going to come out in the magazine so it was such a fun surprise! I showed the girls and they loved it. We also watched the video when Grandma sent the link. That was so fun for us! I bet he has grown since the pictures.

Carrie said...

Christiana is always on my google, that was me, Carrie. Ugh!

Kristin said...

Wow, how special is that! Can't wait to see what his future holds! Something bright and musical for sure!


Also, what are your California plan? Are you still thinking Spring or Fall?
Love ya

Ada's Girl said...

Great Pictures. Thanks for posting them. He has quite a fan club you know.