Saturday, April 17, 2010

Vogue

About a month ago my little sis Crystal sent me an e-mail stating that her favorite photo blogger was having a contest and insisted that I enter. As my lucky 1/100th Irish side would have it, I won! Sarah and Analisa got to hang with the quirky and stylish Jamie Sampson and play supermodel for an afternoon. She posted a sneak peak of Lisey on her blog. Scary, huh? Brett is thinking of going Catholic in hopes of entering them into convent. Can't wait to see the rest.




3 comments:

Daisie said...

HOLY MAMA!! She is GORGEOUS!!! I love them all, but she looks absolutely AMAZING in that last photo!!!! Start looking up convents now!! :)

Carrie said...

You really must be Irish! Wow! I love the last one too of the close up on her flawless face.

Crystal said...

<3