Friday, February 5, 2010

Opening Night

I've been MIA for the last two weeks getting the finishing touches on costumes for The Boyfriend which opens tonight! Pearls have been strung and feathers have been hot glued into place. They are ready. If you come you might see...

A spunky french maid named Hortance


Some Girlfriends...


and Boyfriends...


and one flirty little gal named Maisie.


Analisa said she looked like me from stage. Not so I said, "My hair's not black. Just a very, very dark brown;)"


You might see a stage kiss or two...


and kids having a roaring good time...


There is a tango...


a costume ball...


and 20's style dancing that leaves you wanting to join in the Charleston.




It's been a fun and exhausting ride. One that I don't think I'd do again. At least for a year or so.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! The costumes are amazing! Looks like a spectacular show! Sarah looks great in the wig. She's a perfect broadway star.

Daisie said...

WOW is right!! Claudia, you are AH-MAZING!! I love musicals--I wish I could hop on a plane and come see it!! Love that Maisie!!

Ada's Girl said...

Very fun. The Costume Designer deserves an academy award as well as the Maisie girl!

Great said...

beautiful feminine dresses.

batch5 said...

Looks like lots of fun! And you gotta love the drama kids...they are so cute and fun to be around. Great job!