Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mr. Hollywood

Joseph started second grade at a new school this last fall. It was a scary move for him not knowing anyone and giving up recess with his neighborhood buds. He took on our family motto, "I can do hard things" and went into it with a great attitude. We'd heard amazing things about the 2nd grade teacher at his new school but whoa, were we in for a surprise when we found out just how truly AMAZING she really is. I could go on and on gushing about her curriculum and her mad cogitating skills but I will refrain at this time and just share a few pics and clips of their latest program of which she wrote and composed all of the music.

I asked Joseph if any girls had crushes on him. His response, "Ah, just a few. They're just in love with with my big eyes and lashes I guess."

His teacher calls him her Mr. Hollywood. Click on the videos to find out why.











4 comments:

Kristin said...

I do love your Joseph. So cute. Also, in regards to your post below, my parents let me go to dances as a sophomore as well because I had a summer birthday. No judging here! I'm glad she had a great time.
Have a wonderful christmas! See you soon!!
xoxo

Kristin said...

Also, have to tell you, we have much to talk about! I saw Wicked in London! AAAAH!!! LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT!!! Can't wait to see you!

Ada's Girl said...

Thanks for posting about Analisa and also Joseph's school Christmas program. Both are wonderful but I am especially happy about the post of Joseph's program. None of my pictures turned out but in my memory, it was awesome. It is what school programs should be all about; Christmas not holidays and children singing as only they can. Merry Christmas.

Carrie said...

Too adorable! Did he get a little tired on that last one? :)