Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 2009

Last week I felt like this...


Word to the wise: DO NOT EVER attempt to pack or look for a new place to relocate a family of 8, plus a dog, in DECEMBER! Involuntary tears, insomnia and overall grumpiness are not a good way to start the "most wonderful time of the year".

The last thing I felt like doing while packing up the basement was to turn around and unpack Christmas decorations. But thanks to my dear sister Crystal and a few unrelenting kids, the stocking have been hung and the magic of twinkling lights and boughs of holly have draped themselves around our Sunnydale home one last time.

It's Christmas time folks, and that alone is cause for celebration! Just don't ask me where we're going to live a month and a half from now or I might have to hurt you ;)

3 comments:

Ada's Girl said...

Wherever you are 90 days from now will be a wonderful home for all of you with loved friends and family all around. Merry Christmas Season. All is well.

Blue said...

all i got to say is it better not be more than 2 miles away from my home. that's a big enough radius, donchathink?!

♥ to you!

Carrie said...

You are going to live somewhere wonderful, I just know it. It will all work out.