Saturday, September 19, 2009

family circles

Since this blog will someday be printed into book form, I thought I would include some pictures from Joseph and Noah's special day. Crystal took the bulk of the pictures but had her camera stolen from her car the very next day. We were so sad. And as always, I was left wishing I'd taken more pictures.

As I looked over the pictures I did take however, I couldn't help but notice the gentle touch in each grouping. Father to son, grandmother and father to grandchild, wife to husband, husband to wife, daughter -in-law to mother in-law and cousin to cousin. All connected in this beautiful circle we call a family.


Me, Brett and baptism boy Joseph

My Dad aka.. Papi, Grandma Martha, Joseph and Noah holding their brand new scriptures.

Grandpa David and Grandma Judith Nielson

Noah's mom- my sister, Crystal, Omar and their oldest son Jacob.

Moni, Jody's mom-Barbara and Jody Wihongi

Best friends and cousins Katherine and Ariana

I also thought I'd share (for you non-Facebook friends) a touching video my dear brother-in law Jody created for the occasion. The song that he chose to go along with it was just perfect. A fitting tribute.

2 comments:

katherine said...

That was a very special day and I am very glad I was there. For all of you non-Facebook friends you will absolutely love the video of Joesph and Noah.

Carrie said...

That was so neat for Jody to do that video for the boys. It is precious. Did he show it at the baptism? They are such handsome boys. I love all the pictures. Tell Josie congrats from his Aunt Carrie!