Wednesday, September 30, 2009

homecoming beauties

The girls had a fantastic time at Skylines Homecoming a couple weeks ago. They had fun activities during the day which included roller skating, Jamba Juice and group games at a local park. Sarah's date and his fellow comrades (along with their mom's) prepared a fancy dinner for the girls in someone's backyard. Analisa's group of 12 all went to Market Street Grill for dinner. To bad the girl hates seafood. She said she had tortellini instead and it was great. Even though they were with different groups the girls met up at the dance and had a blast dancing together and critiquing all the outfits. The after dance activities included ping pong games and movies. I know, I know, the fun never ends!

When Sarah came out for pictures on the front porch, Joseph, using his index finger while making a circle in the air around her chest said, "WOW, you look a lot like Wonder Woman!" Leave it to a little brother to tell it like it is.




Sarah and her date Ryan A. When he handed her a bouquet of flowers in Skyline colors she commented on how beautiful they were. His response, "...not as beautiful as you." Ahhh, how sweet.


Aunt Lindsay came to the rescue to help with his boutonniere.


Our brunette Taylor Swift. Dreamy.

A few of the kids in Analisa's group. All great friends, just friends!

6 comments:

Daisie said...

OH.MY.GOSH!!!! I don't know how many times I've said it, but your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!! And they know how to have FUN!! You and Brett did good, Claudia!

Ada's Girl said...

Wonderful pics. Even more wonderful girls!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Girls! I love them so much!!!

megan f said...

I love this so so so much! Those flowers sarah got are so classic and beautiful (LOVE the shs colors) and I love the ward date...those are always safe! Oh my your girls are so gorgeous!

Carrie said...

I am cracking up at Joseph's wonder woman comment. Love that boy! They look so beautiful!!!! Hey, can Gabs borrow Analisa's dress when she gets to go? :) It's so hard to find a dress with sleeves!

Claudia said...

You guys are the greatest! Thanks for the nice comments. My girls read these and soak up every word. I truly have the nicest people reading my blog.

And Carrie, her dress is reserved special for Gabriel. Along with Moni's girls and whoever else wants to borrow them. I'm afraid we'll have quite a collection by the time this is all said and done.

xoxo