Wednesday, April 2, 2008

update on rut...


I went up to my room the other day and found this sweet card on my bed. She is still so much my little girl. Colored paper, flowers and heart stickers just like when she was 4. We always joke," I love you...no, I love you more...no, I love you more than more..." silly girl, if she only really knew how much! I'm sure our Father in Heaven feels much the same way. If we only really knew how much. That's the true test in life, remembering how unconditionally we are loved. Believing it, feeling it and passing it on.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea that this existed. I keep checking comfy chaos the nielson way and there have been no updates. I will add this to my favorites! Yay! This is so fun!

Ada's Girl said...

Love both of the blogs. Keep writing.
Love Mom