Monday, April 28, 2008

shadows


Do you ever have the feeling your being followed? Well I do! And I am literally-by two silly little dogs named Topher and Scooter. Scooter is my sister Moni's dog. We are dog sitting while they're off in Lord of the Rings country bonding with their tribe. No Katherine, they are not Tongan. Your cousins are 1/4 Maori, 1/4 Texan and 1/2 Mexican like you! Anyway, these dogs won't let me out of their site for a minute. If I run up to change a load of laundry from the basement to the 2ND floor they are right there behind me. At least they're being well exercised cause following me around the house and yard for 2 weeks would make anyone exhausted. I get a slight reprieve when the kids get home but that just leaves me with much bigger shadows following me around. It's good to feel so loved, most of the time. And Moni, even though you never leave a comment, I know your reading this: That gift card you promised Sarah is mine!

5 comments:

katherine said...

If you or dad are running errands Topher and Scooter follow me around!!!

Ada's Girl said...

At least they are cute and they love you.

Blue said...

they're nice doggies. and that's coming from a non-doggie kind of person! :-)

Carrie said...

What cute little doggies!!! They can come to my house and follow me around all day.

Crystal said...

I feel your pain, oh and the love! But hey I have had Lola for 2 months, were is my giftcard???