Saturday, December 4, 2010

Girl Time

Christmas came early for me this year! Remember the trip to Disney we won off the radio. Well, we cashed in our frequent flier miles and and headed out West.

There is no way we could have spent a week away without the incredible support of Handsome Hubby/Super Dad. Love you babe!!


Our flight was a little turbulent at the get go. I looked over at the girls and saw them holding hands, taking care of each other and my heart melted just a little.


Spending three days in close proximity with these girls, memorizing every freckle and eyelash on each others faces while waiting in lines was priceless. We reminisced about the crazy boys we live with and their silly antics, made friends with strangers and made some pretty crazy memories of our own along the way.


The little white dog Sarah brought along on EVERY ride is affectionately named "Blakey". Who would think the girl who turns 18 in a month and a half would be carrying around a stuffed animal?! But she did, and we love her for it!




I'm a BIG chicken when it comes to big dip rides. But I rode them and I was proud of myself. Can't you see me? Crouched down, hiding there behind Sarah.






Dumbo was more my speed:)




We got to hang with one of our favorite galaxy defenders, Buzz Lightyear.


Along with some of are favorite princesses who, unlike the movies they star in, were fully dressed this time. They spoke with us about the lands they came from and took a genuine interest in my own little princesses. It was a delightful time.








We got serenaded by some way cool jazz singers one chilly evening. Jazz hands!


We had an Absolutely, Awesome time. A treasured time I'll hold close for years to come.


5 comments:

Carrie said...

Who would have thought you would get a girls trip so soon? I am sure it was so wonderful to have that special time with just the girls. :)

Melissa said...

Wow! What a great adventure! Memories built there last a lifetime. What a special treasure for you to have with them.... :}

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm thrilled for you.

Ada's Girl said...

You ARE the princesses! What a fun time. Wouldn't every mother love that special time?

Daisie said...

Wow, I've been away from your blog WAY too long!! What a fun trip to Disney for you and your girls!! My favorite picture is the Splash Mountain one where you are nowhere to be seen, but there's Blakey riding high! Love all your pictures!!