Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving Oklahoma style

After our three day excursion to Disney, the girls and I hopped on a plane and headed to my sister Marisa' s place for a Zarate Thanksgiving Reunion.

My Dad, aka Papi, decided it was high time to gather his girls and as much of his posterity as could make it, to a central meeting place to celebrate the bounties the good Lord has given us as we enjoyed each others company.

And that we did! There were 32 of us in all. Air mattresses were stacked high in corners of bed rooms while cute little dark haired children ran a muck of the place. My talented Momma took over the kitchen and worked hours preparing meal after meal of scrumptious food that left us wanting MORE!



Amidst the chaos there was ...

music





feasting






drama


fashion


bonding and laughter






pride


cuteness



craziness


and LOVE! I miss my little tribe. Can't wait to see them all again soon!

3 comments:

Ada's Girl said...

what a beautiful family.

The Stanley's said...

What a special Thanksgiving memory and a beautiful family!

Melissa said...

Wow! How fun that must of been! It reminds me of the Gonzales gatherings of the good old days.