Thursday, September 2, 2010

joseph

If you were to ask any acquaintance of his, "Do you know Joseph Nielson?" Their immediate response would be, "Ah yes! I love that kid!" His love for life and others is truly contagious. There really is nothing that gets him down for very long. Sometimes I think I learn more from him and his beautiful spirit than I could possibly teach him.

For his NINTH birthday we decided to invite some his buddies to see our local baseball team, The Bees, in action. After a little dinner, cake and ice-cream we headed downtown.



We camped out on the lawn and took in the scene.


After about 20 minutes in, the boys turned our relaxing spectator sport into a full on wrestling match!






After the game they let us camp it right out on the field where we enjoyed fireworks that shot right over our heads. The boys loved it! It was the perfect ending to a great day for my sweetie, Joseph.

3 comments:

Ada's Girl said...

Looks like a great party with lots of fun. Perfect for Joseph, our love boy.

Anonymous said...

Joseph? I love that kid! Happy Birthday!

Carrie said...

I can't believe he is 9! Those wrestlin', rascally, boys-gotta love em'!