Thursday, September 9, 2010

date night

Ever since we met, my sweetie and I have always gone on a weekly date. At times it has been as fancy as dinner at Francks and a Broadway show or as simple as holding hands, walking around the neighborhood. It's kept our marriage fresh and energized and I wouldn't trade that time with just him for anything.

A few weeks ago we got our groove on and jammed out with this guy. It was awesome. Even though we payed a pretty penny for some great seats, I stood with Brett's arms wrapped around my waist as we swayed to the beat of the music the whole night. As my girls would say, it was romantical. Oh yes, the heart of life is ever so good!



Look we even made it on the jumbotron... NOT... cool effect though!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

How fun! Spencer and Gabs will be jealous! I think he was just here too.

Ada's Girl said...

What a lovely life the two sweethearts are living. Never let it go.

Blue said...

when can we meet up again for a "date"?! we're long overdue, friend! ♥