Friday, August 27, 2010

I will

About 3 weeks ago my girls, who where off to various camps at the time, where asked to sing for my niece Julia's baptism. We picked the girls up that Saturday morning, headed to the church and pretty much gave them 20 minutes to rehearse before the actual event. Analisa had probably played the song twice in her life and it was the first time my cute nieces Ariana and Serina had ever sang it with the piano. I tip toed into the room where they were rehearsing, camera in hand and filmed a small portion of their song. In my typical fashion, it is wobbly, out of focus and not complete. The message and spirit however, are there which is why I even bother sharing.

With the start of school and the many adventures that lie ahead for these little beauties, I pray the words to this song will guide their path.

2 comments:

Ada's Girl said...

The audia and video were messed up. It's probably my computer. I'm sure it was wonderful because all of them are just that.

Carrie said...

I loved it. Such a sweet group of girls. I love that song. Spencer liked it too. :)