Wednesday, March 17, 2010

might as well call me Irish


I just won a family Disney Vacation off a radio station!!! Oh yeah, Oh yeah...happy dance!!!

A wee bit of Irish trivia: It is estimated that there are about 10,000 regular three-leaf clovers for every one lucky four leaf clover. Legend says that each leaf on the clover represents something: the first is hope (check), the second is faith (check), the third is love (check), and the fourth is LUCK (triple check)!

Oh yeah, Oh yeah...happy dance!!!




7 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm doin' the happy dance right along with ya!! The radio station must have known your friend in Cali needed to see you, so why not give you a Disney trip and see your friend as well! Lucky me!

Carrie said...

NO WAY! I am sooo jealous, I cannot tell a lie!

Anonymous said...

YOU are the LUCKIEST duck I know!! So happy for you and the three other lucky family members you take with YOU!

Ada's Girl said...

WOW!!! How do you do that and when are you going? No one deserves it more. Way to go. Congrats!

Blue said...

wait, they're only letting you take four people? is this a UTAH station?!?! i'd be showing them pix of your kids and telling THEM to try and decide who doesn't get to go...they'll cave in and pony up for sure. :-)

yay for you! yay for St. Paddy's Day! ♥

Anonymous said...

hurray! and now I need to call and ask a favor...

Daisie said...

WOWZA WOWZA WOWZA!!! LUCKY YOU!!! Will you be using the lottery system to decide which kids get to go?? That'll be a tough one!