Saturday, March 13, 2010

fickle March

Yesterday I busted out my tiered ruffle skirt that spins and my opened toe sandals and skipped around like a five year old girl. We all enjoyed basking in some much needed, almost forgotten, sunshine and all was well with the world!



This was the view from my bedroom window this morning. It hasn't let up once all day! The trees and streets are now covered in white slush.


Depressing. No offense my dear Juliana, but days like this remind me of Ohio. Katherine tells me she loves days like this because they remind her of warmer days ahead. Where did she come from anyway??? That March baby of mine, guess you could say she's like my own personal ray of sunshine.

Post edit: We ordered pizza and took the kids to a local production of Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. What started off as a rather gloomy day ended as a very enjoyable evening.

Stay tuned tomorrow for pictures of snowmen;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This time of year drives me crazy as I never know how to dress or dress my kids. Back and forth, back and forth. You will get some sun soon, I'm sure. Katherine sure does look at the glass half full doesn't she? :)

Carrie said...

Oops, that wasn't Christiana, that was me, Carrie. She is always signed in on google. That girl!

Daisie said...

Mother Nature teases me EVERY year!! And I'm always so gullible to fall for it. Maybe next year I'll learn :)

Blue said...

i had planned to go to Joseph last night, my friend's son was the Pharoah, but the weather and the air traffic situation preclueded me making it. now i'm stuck in LAX waiting to see where I'll end up with all the cancellations and diversions going on. so glad you had a great day! you are sunshiney too...she gets it from her momma! :-)

Kristin said...

Indeed, the one joy of California, is the weather! I will try and send some sun your way! Missing you!
xoxo
Kristin