Monday, December 1, 2008

Family Photo Shoot

While most of you, my dear friends and family, will be receiving a Christmas card with some of the pictures found on this link, I thought you might enjoy viewing the whole bunch that my dear friend Michelle took of our crazy crew. I wish there was a video clip to go along with how truly crazy getting this to happen really was. We borrowed the big, black wrought iron bench which we shoved into the back of our mini-van. Lugging that giant, heavy thing across a field and an orchard made me perspire just a tad. Sarah and Brett sang duets to Aida and West Side Story while Analisa and Katherine posed. Joseph and Matthew could be heard punching each other while Samuel kept screaming, "Hey, he stepped on me!" Lets not get into the coordinating of the outfits. Oh the joys of photographing 8 people! Poor Michelle! I kept telling her that all we needed was just one. So, after spending hours switching heads, and playing with color to get these just right, the results speak for themselves. I am so grateful that she would be willing to take the time to do this for us. I am looking forward to framing some of these to display in our home. So Grandparents, now is the time to put in your requests for Christmas. We won't be doing this again for a good long time, so get' em while they're hot.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my heavens!!!! That's all I can say. I can't wait to get my Christmas card.

Melissa said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...or so they say--but, even a mostly blind person couldn't miss how beautiful every single person in your family is. The good genes of Brett & Claudia...WoW!

Kristin said...

The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Every single one of them! Obviously the craziness of the photo shoot didn't appear in the photos. Michelle did a great job and captured everyone beautifully!!

Crystal said...

Grandparents! Um alo, what about tias! I need to show off this beautiful family for real! Beautiful! Love the bunches of you!
Love Crys



I hope you post something about sunday night game night because come on that was funny!!!! Admit it :) I still crack up about it! Leave out the Beyonce part! LOL!;)

batch5 said...

You have such a beautiful family!! Miss you! Love, Angel