Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's a marshmallow world in the winter...

Over the summer Sarah auditioned to be a part of a singing group at Skyline High.  She made it into the "Barbershop" group called Highlights.  These girls harmonize so beautifully.  It's been fun accompanying them on their many visits to care-centers.  Typically, by the end of these type of visits, most of the girls are so teared up they can't even sing.  Music has been a powerful, positive thing in Sarah's young life as well as the rest of my kids. I hope it will always be so.




Peace, peace

3 comments:

Blue said...

Sarah is such a lovely. She's got great stage presence too. What a fun group to be part of, and I agree, music is powerful stuff. ♥

batch5 said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Carrie said...

Great girls! I love to see my beautiful neice, Sarah. They sounded wonderful. Isn't Christmas so fun? What are we going to do in January?