Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tennis anyone?


If you can't brag about your babies on your own blog then where can can you?

So, indulge me a minute while I brag a little about our sweetie pie, Lisey. She played #1 Junior Varsity for Skyline this year as a freshman and had a fabulous season. Out of 15 matches she only lost one. At JV Region's she took 1st place and within the Skyline JV tournament she also took 1st. She had some tough competition and grew immensely as a player. As her coach pointed out during the finals at Region regarding her opponent, "that girls a fool to hit it to her back hand".

One of the reasons I love tennis so much is because it mimics life so closely. You learn patience, balance, consistency, sportsmanship and strategy. You have to find something deep inside to keep you going when your down. Analisa has developed all of these skills and more. We are so proud of her accomplishments not only in the game but in life.

Keep swinging sweetheart. As dad would say, "YOU ROCK!"

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow! What a little beauty!

Daisie said...

Holy smokes!! Are boys breaking down your door yet? With your three amazingly beautiful and talented girls in the house, you better have a plan ready!! :)

Ada's Girl said...

Lovely Leisy. She is a jewel. I love watching you play Analisa. Yes, you rock!

katherine said...

Go Analisa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll answer for C. YES! The boys are breaking down her door. Love the big pics!

Carrie said...

Did your awesome photographer friend take that picture of Analisa? I love it! Congrats to Analisa!

Melissa said...

Wow!! She is a true blend of both you and Brett. What a great picture.

I remember playing tennis one year but I wasn't that good.

Anonymous said...

I have told Analisa that I would LOVE to come to a competition, would you PLEASE let me know when one is! I promise to be her best cheerleader!!

Crystal said...

Hello Beautiful! Don't you forget it girl! You have some of my genes so how could you! LOl! J/k! or not! HA ok seriously I love you Lisey and more than anything I love that sweet smile and sweet spirit of yours! And I agree you do rock!!!

Brag away sister bear!

Love Crys

Anonymous said...

Analisa your such a beauty and I wish I could play tennis like you your are awesome.

Anonymous said...

oops I forgot to put my name!