Sunday, May 1, 2011

chiquita

Say hello to my darling niece, Analea. In hopes of transplanting their little family to Utah, my sister, Cristina thought it best to introduce Rolando to life with countless cousins and snow covered mountains. After less than 24 hours here he secured a job, threw his first snow ball and accepted the fact that Mormon folk really aren't quite as scary as he'd seen in the movies.

Wait til he really gets to know us...;)

My dear friend and photographer extraordinaire Michelle, took some photos of this beautiful little angel even while she took her very first steps. Can't wait to see what the magic of her lens captured. For now we'll have to settle for my amateur point and shoot pics, darling nonetheless, given my subject matter.





2 comments:

Carrie said...

Precious! I can't believe that's Cristina. She's all grown up and beautiful. Analea, what a doll!!!

Melissa said...

Cristina must be estatic that it has all worked out the way she wanted! What a beautiful family!