Wednesday, November 10, 2010

senioritis

A friend of a friend was looking for a high school senior to shoot some photos for a training video called Photo Vision. Long story short, she hired Sarah for the job and these were some of the results.

This girl of mine has been busy applying for colleges, preparing audition pieces and dragging herself to school and seminary everyday. She's already been accepted to a few schools and is anxious to get started on the next phase of life. Me, I just sit back and hum the tune to Taylor Swifts new song, Never Grow Up as I watch my little butterfly spread her wings as she prepares to take flight.









I love you, Sarah!

3 comments:

Ada's Girl said...

I love her too!! So Much.

Melissa said...

Simply beautiful...

Denise said...

Gorgeous! Just give me a call when you are ready for me to make up that bed in the guest room for her. I'll even walk her to the train for her ride into NYC (we're just 34 min. away, you know...)