Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Introducing Frankenstein, Sassy Flapper girl, Crabby Patty and a Bloody Soldier.


Despite the very uncooperative weather, Halloween rocked at Comfy Chaos this year.

We had the traditional pumpkin carving fest.


The elementary school parades.


Even the teachers got in on the action. The kids (and parents) loved it!


Miss Kate and I spent the morning making popcorn balls and some pretty spectacular Brain Cupcakes. They were so gross it was awesome.


Later, Miss Nerd girl (yeah, right) and I made tortellini soup while make-up artist extraordinaire, Sarah, created her masterpieces. Grammy and Grampy came over for some hugs and to take some pics. Even Topher tried to get in on the love fest. Too bad he didn't make it past the wrapper.


The kids scattered in different directions but came back with company for all the good stuff at home.

4 comments:

Ada's Girl said...

Halloween Rocks! What fun.

Kristin said...

They all look so great! I miss being in Utah for Halloween. It's hard because everyone here goes on Sunday! It was hard on my kids. Katherine is sure looking so grown up and beautiful! I will be up for Thanksgiving, so save a lunch day for me!
xoxo

Carrie said...

You guys are so fun. You really get into it. Joseph looks amazing. He's in character and everything. Eliza would love Sammy's crabby patty. I gotta show her that. And those cupcakes look disgusting. I almost lost my appetite after seeing them. Katherine looks so beautiful. She is really growing up!

Lori said...

Cladia...Your comment on my blog cracked me up. It made my day. That boy of mine really is a keeper. Your beautiful daughter (#2) certainly gives him something to work for. And as his mom I love that.
I also love your blog. Your family is shockingly beautiful.