Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I read the following quote today and it reminded me so much of my own dear mother. 

"To help another human being reach one's celestial potential is part of the divine mission of woman. As mother, teacher, or nurturing saint, she molds living clay to the shape of her hopes. In partnership with God, her divine mission is to help spirits live and souls be lifted. This is the measure of her creation. It is ennobling, edifying, and exalting."


I love you mom!

I treasure my role as mother to these little beauties. How I love them so! They make my life complete.



3 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute, cute Mother's Day picture. I think I will try mine on the couch like that next year.

Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Mi'ja, thanks for your Mother's Day posting. As you well know a Mother's love is difficult to explain in plain words. There is no greater reward & joy than to witness my own daughters be the wonderful mothers they are to their own children! I love you. ~Mom

Ada's Girl said...

Love the quote. Love the family.