Monday, October 3, 2011

Nielson girls at their best, kinda

I was uploading footage from my Flip camera on to my computer and found all kinds of little treasures!

The first was taken early this summer at one of Sarah's voice lessons. Oh how I miss those times with her. Listening to her sing and make little break through's was exhilarating.




This next clip is of the multi-talented and athletic Analisa. She makes it look so easy! If only it were so.




This was taken last week at an informal violin recital. The song suited my lovely Kate so perfectly.




The last clip I found on my handy camera was taken on my 40th birthday in NYC. I'll have you know it takes incredible talent to enjoy food the way I do. Don't believe me? Try taking my last bite of something I'm savoring and watch me bite your head off;)